Additions to exisiting circuits

Any addition to an existing circuit that requires new cable will need a minor works certificate. This could be a new socket or a new light fitting etc

By hiring an electrician who is registered as a Competent Person and Part P approved you can be certain that any new wiring will meet the latest standards. You will receive a minor works cetificate soon after completion of the work.

Please contact us to discuss your needs and to get a quotation.

Phone Brian on 07733104288
or email :brian@bslelectrical